Friday, August 3, 2012

California, Part 1

69 
We were so excited when we finally reached California. We drove 24 hours straight and arrived at about 10:30 in the morning. Craziness.  But there were 3 drivers to split it all up so it wasn’t terrible. The only bad thing was that I forgot my camera battery! I accidently left it on the charger at my house! This would have been a total bummer but luckily I was able to find a camera store and bought a new one. All of these pictures wouldn’t even exist if I hadn’t of done that!! So thank goodness for that. 
51 13 06 
Eliza had some red gatorade earlier that day.... can you tell? 
98 
81 52 97 58 31 
22
I’ve spent so much time outdoors, that’s really all I want to do. It’s a dream come true really and I wish we didn’t have to part with that aspect. Eliza has especially been enjoying the outdoors. I didn’t think it would have made such an impact but I can tell how much she likes outside because she never wants to leave! It makes me happy and sad at the same time. I wish that was something I could give her. She’s been running around and exploring, it’s the cutest thing ever. 
38
70 
I FINALLY got to go to a Renegade Craft Fair. I’ve been waiting for three years and it was AWESOME. Not quite as big as I expected but great regardless. I collected tons of business cards and will definitely be dedicating a post to that, stay posted! 

 33 28 26 47 54 71 67 95 68

IMG_5162 copy