Friday, July 20, 2012

Winning!

GUYS, one week from today we will be traveling to California!!! I can NOT tell you how excited I am. We've been saving and saving and stressing out (majorly) trying to make this trip happen and it's almost here! 
losangeles & mtns 
source. 

We are going to Los Angeles to visit some friends, going to the Renegade Craft Fair (finally!), and then stopping in Arizona to see my sister-in-law and family. Also, a big reason why we're going is because we are actually considering moving there!! So this trip will be a big factor in that decision. I've never been to the west coast so I hope it goes well (: 

Oh! Also, the winner to the giveaway for a $30 gift certificate to Sam Wish is..... Zuley Blue! Congrats! Email me at samwish3@gmail.com for details (: 

And one last note about the store, the 30% off sale is still going on! I think I'll leave it until I go out of town, code: SUMMERVACA
IMG_5162 copy