Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Life Lately

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been doing a whole lot of diy's lately. School has been keeping me really busy and besides work, I haven't had time to make anything! So for a little filler, here are some pictures of what we've been up to. IMG_5402
Since it's summer, we've been taking full advantage of the beach! 
IMG_5439 IMG_5659 
But when it's not sunny, we play in the rain (: 
IMG_5662 copy 
I think she's trying to flex? 
IMG_5691 copy IMG_5697 copy 
And gardening! This is kind of a messy picture but here's a corner of our garden! We've got tomatoes, some jalapenos, tabasco peppers, banana peppers, strawberries, and some zucchini. And then of course some other random bits like bougainvillea which you can see with the pink flowers (my favorite!), some succulents, potato vines, and some cacti. 
IMG_5162 copy