Thursday, July 12, 2012

Island Photoshoot Part 2 and more!

Hey folks, here's the second part of the photo shoot! I decided to put it in a "lookbook", you like? You can also see all of the pictures separately on my store's Facebook page... and "like" my page if you feel like it ;)


But wait, there's mooooore! I'm having a SUMMER SALE (I wish I could make this light up!) to save up for a road trip! You can get 30% off with the code: SUMMERVACA 

And last, a GIVEAWAY! Woohooo! Enter to win a $30 gift certificate to Sam Wish. All you have to do is comment on this post with an answer to the question below (one entry only please!). If it won't let you comment, you can email me at samwish3@gmail.com

QUESTION: Which site do you prefer, Etsy (samwish3.etsy.com) or the Sam Wish storefront (samwishstore.com). 

If you're not aware of my storefront, it's integrated with Etsy, it just gives me my own domain and is a little more customizeable. When you "check out", it takes you back to Etsy. 

I'm debating whether it's worth it to keep the storefront and I want to know what you guys think!! Plus, you can when some goodies in the process (:

**Giveaway will end on the July 19th! Good luck!**

IMG_5162 copy