Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Girlish Garb: Thin Stripes

Here is a few outfit pics that I did a while back for Kitty Snooks. They were taken in my studio right next to wear I take actual product pictures. If you look at the very bottom left corner, you can see what used to be my old store background :)
IMG_3623 IMG_3616 
Outfit Details: 
Headband- DIY 
Shirt- Forever 21
Necklace- DIY 
Pants- Thrifted
IMG_3600
And here are some random, fun film pictures from our last developed roll. 
3-2
I don't even know what I'm doing but I thought it was funny. 
2-4 3-1 
So cute (: 
2-3 
She looks like such a little punk ^^  Psst, I also made this dress, check out the tutorial here
2-2 
A few stragglers left over from Free Press Summer Fest. 
2-1
One of our friends, he kind of looks like Mario? Or maybe Luigi?
1-4 1-3 
I don't know where, but Willie Nelson is in there somewhere! 

Well folks, tomorrow is 4th of July! Eeeeep! I was searching through Eliza's closet and she has 6+ outfits that are red, white, and blue and I have zero! How is that possible?! Luckily I have a whole store of clothes to get lucky with (: I'm sure I'll come up with something. 

Happy 4th all you Americans out there! I'll be back later to tell you what I did all weekend. Cooooool stuff! 
IMG_5162 copy