Monday, July 23, 2012

Buffalo Bayou Photoshoot, Part 1

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of doing a photoshoot with an actual photographer and model! This was a first for me. Usually it's me photographing and friends modeling, which is fun and they usually turn out good but this was just awesome. I LOVE how they all came out. I worked with this lovely gal named Rebecca and model named Gaby (SO pretty). Warning- photo overload! All of them were awesome, I had such a hard time picking out my favorites.... so here's most of them (: 
1 3 5 6 8 9 11
Outfit: top, shorts
15 16 18 13
Outfit: top, shorts 
35
24

33   22 31 30 28 27 23 19 
Outfit: top, skirt
38 39 37 36
Outfit: bathing suit coverup

Questions: Would you guys rather I put pictures from photo shoots up like this or in an online magazine/lookbook type thing? 

Also, I will be putting the store on vacation mode tomorrow night for about 2 weeks. So if you want to buy something, do it now!! You can still use SUMMERVACA to get 30% off! 

And one more thing, Eliza turns 3 tomorrow!! EEeeeeeee

IMG_5162 copy