Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Our Saturday: Gay Pride

I have been on the hunt for a good ol' (literally old) film camera. I bought this really cool Crayola one at a thrift store and then found one hiding at my Dad's house! So this Saturday we took them out for a little test run (we didn't know if either of them worked). And they turned out beautiful! 

First, we went to this location downtown. I had originally scoped this out for the photoshoot I did last month but didn't end up going. So we decided to go back and do a little photoshoot of our own! It was Pride weekend so we put on our craziest (and 90's themed) outfits.... Ok, they weren't too crazy... just fun. 
5-2 5-1 5-3 5-4 4-2 6-1 8-2 6-4 6-3j 6-2 7-3 7-4 7-2

Then we saw Moonrise Kingdom, soooo good. And after, we walked the few blocks down to where the parade/festival for Pride was. 

7-1 
We met up with friends...
8-1 
And saw some very interesting people....
4-1 4-4 
Pardon the foul language. The front of this shirt said, "Call me Michael Phelps..." 
4-3

I thought it was pretty funny... 

We still have one more roll of film to develop so you may get to see more later on! I must say, I have a new found obsession with film. But it's so darn expensive! To get two disposable cameras and one roll of film developed, it cost $30!! Geez louis! 

P.S. We're trying to save up for a road trip, any tips on making some fast cash? We have a bunch of movies and some other things we want to sell but don't know where. Suggestions? 

IMG_5162 copy