Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Girlish Garb: Summer Contest

I think this may be one of my favorite outfits ever. Which is perfect because I entered it into a summer contest! More info at the end of the post. 

Brandon was a sweetie and took these pictures for me. He's getting good! This is in our little patio. I don't think I've ever shared pictures of it before?.... I've got a nice little garden going though! The bucket has mini tomatoes! 
IMG_3990 IMG_3988 
Outfit Details: 
Hat- Forever 21
Shirt- DIY
Shorts- Thrifted & DIY
Belt- Thrifted 

IMG_4013 IMG_4018 IMG_3987 IMG_3983 IMG_3992 
The picture above was entered into a Budget Fashion Bloggers contest! There's not really any prize but still, it'd be cool to win, ya? Sooooo if you like my outfit, would you mind voting for me?! All you have to do is go here and leave a comment that says, "VOTE: Sam Wishlinski". That's it! 

Thanks in advance, if you're voting for me. It really means the world (: 

IMG_5162 copy

P.S. I just spent the last hour responding to 150+ comments! So if you've left a comment lately, I just responded! You guys are all so sweet and it makes me so happy to know that I have the most considerate readers. So filled with love right now (: Thanks to each and every one of you!