Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Girlish Garb: My New Favorite Place

GUYS! I know I whine all the time about hating where I live but this makes it just a little bit better. While driving around one day, I found this awesome little pond buried in the coolest neighborhood. It is now my favorite place and is only a mile and a half from my house!! I will definitely be using this as my special get away place. And on the other side it has a trail and a park for Eliza to play. Perfect. 

It's been quite rainy around these parts but I don't mind. I love rain and have been taking advantage of the cooler weather. Today we wondered down to our new favorite pond between storms just to get out of the house. Next time, we'll have to bring bread for the ducks!
IMG_4862 IMG_4898 IMG_4917 
Outfit Details: 
Dress- c/o Sugarlips 
Belt- c/o Sheinside
Shoes- Target
Necklace- Thrifted 
Bracelets- Thrifted

Isn't this dress GORGEOUS?! It makes me feel like a greek goddess. And I love the little details on the skirt, makes it perfect for summer!
IMG_4899 IMG_4866 IMG_4929 copy IMG_4947 
(this is what Eliza picked out to wear today)
IMG_4972 copy IMG_4968 IMG_4963 IMG_4879 IMG_4907 IMG_4909 copy IMG_4960
IMG_5162 copy