Friday, June 29, 2012

Girlish Garb: Jeans and New Store Background.... Again

So yes, I have a new store background. Again. I went even simpler with all white this time as well as changing the way I take pictures of clothes! But we'll get to that in a minute. 

These were taken a few days ago. I was trying to find something to wear and got the sudden urge to wear jeans! And let me tell you, this almost NEVER happens. I've been very into skirts/dresses/shorts lately, especially because of the heat. So this was kind of a big deal ;) 
IMG_5568 IMG_5560 IMG_5562 
Outfit Details: 
Jeans- Forever 21 
Blouse- Thrifted 
Necklace- Thrifted 
IMG_5564 IMG_5570

So back to the store! First of all, I wanted an easier way of listing clothes. So this is the new first step. I'll be taking pictures of the clothes on hangers and then hopefully this will give me more time to do fun photoshoots which I will add to the listings so that people can see how they fit on a person. 

Kind of the concept is that whenever you take clothes out of your closet, first you look at it on the hanger, and then you try it on. So on my site, first you will see the clothes on the hanger, and then pictures of them on people, styled with other clothing. This also simplifies the first picture you see instead of already putting it in an outfit, it gives you a chance to see it alone and create outfits in your head first!
IMG_5093IMG_5301 copy 
1. (<< on sale!) 2. 
IMG_5315 copyIMG_5356 copy 
1. 2. 
IMG_5484IMG_5495 
1. 2. 
IMG_5527IMG_5529 
1. 2. 
IMG_5576IMG_5603
1. 2. 

So what do you think?! I want your opinion!!!

IMG_5162 copy