Thursday, May 17, 2012

Girlish Garb: Southern Girl

blogged

By the time you guys read this, I'm probably on my way or already in Las Vegaaaaas! I'll try to do some posts while I'm there but no promises, I might be a little busy ;) 


blogged 
(i just thought about this but doesn't this picture ^^ remind you of my logo!!)
blogged 
Outfit Details: 
Shades: DIY 
Camisole: .... I don't remember? 
Belt: Thrifted 
Skirt: Thrifted (it was originally for the store but I just couldn't let it go!)

blogged blogged  

It was particularly hot out this day so I threw on a simple tank top and maxi skirt. And of course, I always have to throw a belt on too. Annnnd, this may or may not be the second time wearing this exact same outfit...... it also, may or may not be the last time either! You can't really see it but the tank is like an oatmeal color, it's quickly becoming a favorite. However, I've been having a difficult time finding it because it's always in the dirty laundry!!! 

Well guys, I hope you have a great rest of the week/weekend. Hopefully in Las Vegas, I get to work on my tan a bit..... Lookin' a little pasty, don't cha think?

IMG_5162 copy