Saturday, May 12, 2012

Girlish Garb: Sailor Girl

Spotlight's on Eliza today! I stumbled upon these pictures I took about a month ago and they are just too cute to share. Beware: I had a hard time deleting some so there are quite a few! 

IMG_1485 copy 
This dress is def. a favorite of ours. This day, we were playing at my dad's house and she spotted a rolly polly! I thought she would be afraid of it but she picked it right up and let it crawl all over her!
IMG_1463 copy IMG_1464 copy   IMG_1466 copy 
I just love all of her little faces!!

IMG_1477 copy


IMG_1470 copy  IMG_1473 copy IMG_1472 copy 
My baby love (: 
IMG_1474 copy  

FOLKS! Unless I get more questions for a Q & A vlog, I can't exactly do one! So if you have a question, go to my last post and leave it in a comment!!!!! 


I'll end this post with an awesome quote I just read, it's so so good. 

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.–Mark Twain.
 
IMG_5162 copy