Thursday, May 31, 2012

Girlish Garb: Beachy

I received this dress recently from She Inside and LOVE it. Seriously, it's so comfy, I love the color, and I wear it at least once a week. 
IMG_4491 IMG_4508 
Outfit Details: 
Dress- c/o She Inside
Belt- Thrifted 
Necklace- DIY 
Bracelets- Thrifted
IMG_4495 IMG_4498 IMG_4499 IMG_4518 copy

The last 2 days have been spent relaxing at the beach! The water has been really gross but we had fun playing in the sand and not having to work/being with friends. It's so nice to go to the beach where there is a shower too! I hate having to drive 40 minutes home feeling sticky and sandy, yuck! 

Also, while I was there, I did a little photo shoot for the store which I'm so excited about. I have to wait until film develops to see the pictures but I think it's going to be good. 

It feels like the weekend... but it's just Thursday? Which is awesome! Hope your week is going as well as mine (: 

IMG_5162 copy

P.S. I have a guest post over at Kitty Snooks today, check it out!