Thursday, April 26, 2012

Vintage Pop Up Show

It just occurred to me that I never posted the pictures from my pop up show! It took place at this really cool bar/cafe called Boheme in downtown Houston. I had soooo much fun and can't wait to do it again in June!


IMG_1337 
My booth, in all it's glory
IMG_1341 IMG_1345 
DIY clothes rack that I'll be sharing later ;)
IMG_1355 
My two sister's came out to help me and were awesome! This is my older sister, Heather
IMG_1353 IMG_1347 IMG_1348 IMG_1346 IMG_1362 IMG_1336 
I think my favorite part of my booth- recycled succulent planters (made from beer bottles!!!)
IMG_1366 copy IMG_1397 IMG_1357 
I'll share how I made my sign later too
IMG_1382 IMG_1383 
Brandon "manning" the station.... aka drinking a mimosa 
IMG_1385 IMG_1387 copy 
she's cute ;)
IMG_1388 IMG_1399 
It got soo hot at some parts of the day but we stuck it through! Here's a look from our angle, it was a pretty cool place. Next time, I'll take more pictures of the actual cafe. 
IMG_1392


My birthday thus far has been pretty good. Besides the few set backs (only seeing brandon for a couple of hours and getting sick), I've been enjoying all the love from friends and family! I did get sick in the middle of the day which made me really sad but luckily Brandon was able to come home and let me take a two hour nap! So that cured my sickness. Then I ate some mexican with my brother & dad and got my first official margaritaaaa! Now I'm home and get to spend a little more time with Brandon before he has to crash. Not a super exciting day but I've just been really happy/content/thankful.

This weekend we are going to Austin and the partying is going to go downnnn. I'm not a party girl, I hardly ever drink but hey, I'm 21!! So I'm just going to apologize ahead of time, if you follow me on twitter, it might get a little crazy. Just a warning. 


Hope your weekend is going to be as good as mine!!! 21 babaaaaay!


IMG_5162 copy