Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sick As A Dog


You might have already heard but I am sick, sick, sick! It kind of came out of no where but last night I came down with a sore throat and now all I want to do is lay down.... and do absolutely nothing. I'm not going to go into details but I'm not feeling great... at all. However, I'm kind of enjoying the down time.... Might as well, right? Anyways, Here are some pretty, random pictures I took a couple weeks ago. 

All I can say is.... I was feeling kind of artsy? I don't know, no excuse really. Just felt like taking pictures darn it! They span about 12 hours, starting at night. 

IMG_0705 IMG_0711 IMG_0654 IMG_0697 IMG_0717 
This was my valentine's present to Brandon. Note: I do not draw very often. I just wanted to give him something personal and handmade. 
IMG_0715 
This particular morning, I woke Eliza up early so we could watch the sunrise! It took her a bit to wake up but she got really excited about it and talked about it for daaaaays. 
IMG_0757 IMG_0721 
aren't they cute (: 
IMG_0729 IMG_0730 IMG_0734 IMG_0739 copy copy IMG_0754 IMG_0751 
It was so peaceful, I actually really enjoyed it. It was still a bit foggy from the night before and the dew was clinging to the leaves on all my plants. Eliza was still tired enough to not be crazy so we wrapped ourselves up in blankets and cuddled together on our bench just watching. Watching the world wake up. 
IMG_0804 copy


IMG_5162 copy