Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Shop Update!

Today, I have a little shop update for ya! Here are a few more handmade dresses that I've just listed. I've actually started making more patterns like crop tops and a tank top but those will have to wait until next week. I think later tonight (or tomorrow morning) I'm going to put the store on vacation until Monday. If you haven't heard, I'm taking part in my first pop up show/market type thing!!!! I'm super excited, it's all I've been thinking about for the past three days and pretty much all I've been doing!. If you want to check it out, here's the facebook page



floral red dress 
red floral & lace 
beige dress 
beige floral 
green flamingo 
green flamingos
green floral 
green floral & lace
red dress 
red checkered
turquoise dress 
turquoise paisley

So here is the finished set, floor and all. I'm still working on photoshopping. The pictures with the other set, I used an action on them to kind of make them all blend. I'm trying to go for the crisp, white look with these but not sure if I like the results? Look here to see a picture with the action and tell me what you think! I'm so stuck! 

IMG_5162 copy