Monday, April 23, 2012

Mingle Monday: Sherri Amour

Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend (I know I did). Today, we have a little Mingle Monday post from a lovely gal named Sherri, enjoy! 

********************************************************************************

Ahoy! I'm Sherri and I blog over here. I'm excited to be here! Here's a lil Q and A to get to know me better  and a few of my outfits from my personal style blog. 
1. What got you into blogging and how long have you been at it?
I was always into fashion and I recently discovered fashion blogs. I came across a modest fashion blogger and I said to myself that representing modesty and style is a good reason to start one. I started mine last summer.

2. What does blogging mean to you? Business or pleasure?
Blogging for me is a creative outlet and a way to get all of my inspiration in one place that I can preserve it and share it with others. I think the business side of it I'll probably tap into soon because I want to open an online shop {which I'm pretty excited about}.
3. What do you mostly blog about?
I mostly blog about fashion inspiration, how to dress conservatively without looking frumpy, and bits and pieces journaling.

4. What do you besides blogging? What’s a normal day like in the life of _____?
Besides blogging, I like to spend time with family and friends, workin and workin out, and a lot of time devoted to church activities and functions.

5. Do you plan out your posts or just kind of wing it? Strict schedule blogger or go with the flow blogger?
I generally like to plan out and schedule my posts because I find it easier to manage and it keeps me from getting too wrapped up in the blog world. heh
 6. Are you a daytime blogger or night owl blogger? 
Anytime...but I guess you could say daytime.

7. Name a few of your favorite blogs and why?
Ooh...this is a toughy because there are soo many. But a few of my favs are:
Tomboy Style...for the inspiration and vintage photos
a fine day for sailing...for her vintage style and sense of humor
The Sartorialist...because I'm in love with streetstyle and he's genius
a cup of jo...she always has interesting posts and has the best taste in everything 


*****************************************************************

Thanks so much Sherri for sharing (: 





IMG_5162 copy