Monday, April 9, 2012

Joy!

Hellllllo again! How was your Easter? I spent most of my Sunday recuperating from the crazy week I had. The vintage pop-up show on Saturday was AWESOME. But it left me so exhausted, I'm still not fully recovered. However, it went extremely well and although I walked away with a horrible farmer's tan (and a bright red, rudolph nose!), it was definitely worth all the stress and hard work. I'll share more about it later!

This is kind of a lazy post because I don't feel like editing a bunch of pictures. So here are a few funny ones of Eliza playing in my brother's truck! 



IMG_0245 IMG_0248 IMG_0257 IMG_0259 


And I've been in such a good, inspired mood lately so I though I'd do a joy post! 

joy


  • Of course, my number one joy is my babbbay! She's just getting so big and lately she's been... a little more cooperative than usual which is making my life a lot easier. Ahhhh, I love that girl of mine. 
  • My next joy is the success of my first pop up show! It was so much fun and I can't WAIT to do another one. It was a great opportunity to meet like minded people and kind of network, I would really like to do shows more often (especially in the summer!). Fun! 
  • Last night I got a renewed motivation to finish school! The past fews months of school have been really hard for me. Not really work-wise but just because I had to drop a class and then I lost ALL motivation to finish school. I was seriously thinking of just quitting. But everyone I talked to says I just need to stick it out and get my degree. So last night I was doing homework and just decided I have made it this far, I'm going to get my freakin' degree! So that's making me happy. I know it's going to be hard work but I'm just going to do it. 
  • Brandon got me bagels from Einstein's this morning. I LOVE bagels. 
  • I have a bunch of cash I'm going to go thrifting with today! I've been having withdrawals... it's bad. 
  • I've also been motivated to de-clutter my workspace! So far so good, I've been getting rid of a lot of stuff and am excited that my work space will be more clean and neat for me to create in! 
  • For dinner last night, we had this AMAZING avocado/chicken casserole stuff. SO GOOD. I will be sharing that later on. 
  • I found a truly awesome fashion blogger that is a young mother just like myself! She's so pretty and definitely inspiring. Go her! 
  • ALSO, I'm on instagram guys! My username is samwish3!!!!!!

I'm going to stop there so I don't overload you guys! I'm just lovin' life right now, so much goodness! (: 


What are your joys? Feel free to do a joy post of your own and link back so I can see!!!!

Happy Monday Ya'll 

IMG_5162 copy

P.S. There will be no "mingle monday" today because of my crazy, hectic weekend/week. But next week for sure! Maybe I'll convince Brandon to write a little something though.... we'll see.