Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Food: Taco Chicken

This was another meal from our 2 week challenge. Another super easy recipe.


IMG_0652 
So, I took about a 1lb of chicken and cut it into slices. 
IMG_0643 
Then, I rubbed taco seasoning all over! I think I only used half the package.
IMG_0645 
Then I cooked it for about 10 minutes or so until the internal temp reached 165. IMG_0648 
Then we served it up, fajita style! We got these delicious southwest tortillas from the bakery at HEB. And then added some cheese, sour cream, salsa, and a bit of corn. 
IMG_0651 

MmmmmMMmmmm. This is making me hungry just looking at it! 


So, you have probably noticed that I've changed the layout.... once again. I don't know what it is. I like change? I can't help but switch it up every now and then. I wanted to simplify it a bit more but wanted to keep the print that was in the background (which is now in the header). Also, I moved everything to one side so that I can have bigger pictures and focus more on the content that what is in my sidebars. Ya? What do you think? 

I keep switching up the header but I think I like it as it is.... we'll see. 

IMG_5162 copy

P.S. I haven't responded to comments in like 2 weeks because I've been SUPER busy. But I plan on doing that asap! It's happening though!