Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Weekend in Austin: Day 2


The first day we went the weather was horrible! Which was totally a bummer. On the way back from our "adventure" to the lot behind our hotel, it started pouring and was like that pretty much all day. Plus it was freezing. But the day we had to leave it cleared up and was beautiful! We had just enough time to squeeze in a trip to one of our favorite places in Austin, Peace Park! And I must say, it was a hit. Eliza had a blast (although her face doesn't show it in the picture below)
IMG_7874
IMG_7850
IMG_7848
IMG_7861
IMG_7885
IMG_7878
This picture cracks me up, sometimes she gets a little ahead of herself....
IMG_7907
They have a playground, of course, but it also runs along this little creek. We found a path down and spent most of our time exploring down there.
IMG_7910
skipping rocks....
IMG_7903
IMG_7894
IMG_7889
IMG_7944
The water was so chilly! It reminded me of when we used to go to Colorado and play in the creeks (:
IMG_7931
Don't they look so posed?
IMG_7935
IMG_7957
Then a few of our friends met us there before we had to leave!
IMG_7988
IMG_7981
These things were everywhere! I'm assuming they were snails at one point but now they are rocks. Weirdest thing ever.
IMG_7986
IMG_7975

I just got news that we might be going back this weekend for SXSW! I'm hoping we get to go because it's supposed to be our Spring Break and we haven't really done anything spectacular... which is sad. Makes me feel so old! Well anyways, I'm off to go photoshoot some clothes! Happy Wednesday everyone. 


IMG_5162 copy