Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weekend in Austin: Day 1 (part 2)


I just finished sifting through/editing the rest of the pictures from our weekend in Austin and there are so many I had to divide it into two posts! This will be short, just a few more things from our first day. 
IMG_7836
In the lobby of our hotel, they had this massage chair. I showed Eliza and she LOVED it. Crazy kid. We were not allowed to leave unless Eliza got her back massage first!
IMG_7824
And here's the capital building. It's so funny, sometimes we will be driving around Austin and I'll just look over and bam! There's the capital building! I whipped out my camera real fast and got this picture. It's kind of eery with all the dead trees, no?
IMG_7817
For lunch that day we ate at a place called Home Slice. I highly recommend it if you are ever in Austin. Just looking at that pizza makes me hungry!
IMG_7808
My dad and sister looking so cute.
IMG_7810
And moi!



IMG_5162 copy