Thursday, March 22, 2012

Last Weekend in Pictures

I may or may not be a week behind... forgive me. This is actually the weekend before last but I'm in denial so I'm just going to say it was last weekend. It's cool, right?
IMG_9573
So the weekend started off with getting my 50 mm lens! (Seriously, it came on Friday and that's the first thing I did after work)..... btw, excuse my belly button.

IMG_9553
IMG_9563
IMG_9570
(I secretly think my brother hops in pictures just so he can be on my blog)
IMG_9565
IMG_9609
IMG_9600
On Saturday, we rushed downtown last minute to see Dr. Dog play at a record store (freeee!!). That was cool.
IMG_9622
IMG_9643
(sorry, these were the best pictures I could get)
IMG_9653
IMG_9590
My sister was in for the weekend so we all went out for mexican and then came back to my place for some good ol' fashion Super Mario Bros! It was like the good old days! Hangin' out with my brother and sister, playing mario....except now it's a drinking game ;)
IMG_9694
Sunday, my mother and older sister came down to have a girl's day! My sister wanted a dye job so we stripped the original color out and we almost had the same color!
IMG_9696
Ignore the fact that we're not wearing makeup... thanks.
IMG_9669
It was rainy but felt so good.
IMG_9702
The AMAZING salad my mom made, she's a salad-pro guys. It had strawberries, candied walnuts, and a mix of poppy seed and raspberry vinaigrette dressing. YUM. 
IMG_9740
Then, we managed to get some thrifting in and my sister bought me these adorable plates as an early birthday present! Yay for getting rid of our old plastic ones! Now I just need to work on getting some nice bowls?

We all got a mug so we could come home and do a little crafting with ceramic paint pens!
IMG_9725
IMG_9715
IMG_9721
IMG_9719
Can you tell this one's mine? (: I was pretty satisfied. BEST weekend ever. Just a good, chill time. 



IMG_5162 copy