Friday, March 9, 2012

Handmade Dress Line!

I'm so very excited to announce my very own dress line! This is the first time I've ever designed and made clothes (for the store) from scratch! And these are very special to me because the pattern is actually based off one of my favorite dresses!

all
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6

I decided to name them the "Back to the Basics" dresses. They are very simple, in fact it, they were made so that you can slip one on without having to bother with a zipper or any obnoxious buttons! 

The main purpose of this dress was to create a basic piece that can be used for layering. I'm sure you all know but I love layering. This dress is the perfect base piece and is so versatile! You can dress is up, dress it down, or even look great wearing the dress all by itself! Plus, all of these dresses will be made from either vintage or thrifted materials so they are all eco-friendly! Pretty awesome if you ask me ;)

You can see them all here. I hope you guys like them! What do you think?!

IMG_5162 copy