Friday, March 30, 2012

Girlish Garb: Retro Stripes

Soooo I died my hair again. I know, I know. It's so bad. But I was trying to dye it a normal (ish) brown and then I guess I left it in too long and it got really dark. So I'm back to where I started with the black but this time it's got a lot of red in it and I kinda like it? I'm still hoping it fades more which is very likely but I'm happy where it's at. And I promised myself no more dying for a while for the sake of my poor dried out hair. So here it will stay.


IMG_0361 
Oh and Eliza will be joining me for this Girlish Garb!
IMG_0348 
Outfit Details: 
Skirt- Thrifted (Isn't it so cool?! I'm obsessed)
Lace top- Forever 21 (seen here & here) 
Necklace- Made by me (I stole it from my store)
IMG_0368 IMG_0378

Also, if you've visited the store lately you would have noticed the new background! I actually just finished the floor piece today but in this I just used a rug. 

IMG_0384

This skirt is on the list of my favorite thrift finds. It's a beauty. 

In other news, I've been conjuring up some more clothes designs. Just some more basics that will include a crop top and maybe a camisole type top. 

I don't know about you but I'm SUPER excited it's the weekend. We've got some fun plans and I'm ready to do some relaxin'. This has been quite a full week! Annnnnnd it will be April tomorrow, my favorite (: 


IMG_5162 copy