Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Girlish Garb: Navy Baby

Girlish Garb 
First, sorry about the squinty-face-ness. I'm not used to taking outdoor pictures! But I love this spot.... Anyways, this is kind of a boy-ish outfit? I thrifted this dress recently and LOVE it! It's basically the same pattern as my handmade dresses and is the most comfortable thing ever. It was a bit chilly this day so I threw on this cardigan (my favorite) and some knee high socks! Also, I am love with this necklace. 
IMG_9776 IMG_9766 
Outfit Details: 
Dress- Thrifted 
Cardigan- Forever 21
Belt- Thrifted 
Necklace- Thrifted 
Socks- Target 
Boots- Urban Outfitters (gift from Brandon)
IMG_9774 copy IMG_9765 IMG_9782 IMG_9780 IMG_9778 

Thanks for all of your opinions on the guest post matter! I think I've decided on something and you will just have to wait and see what that is (: 

Also, what do you think of the new header?!!!

IMG_5162 copy