Friday, February 3, 2012

Thrifty Finds!



These are actually from a while ago.... like atleast a month or two but hey, better late than never right?! And they are too cute not to post so here goes! 
IMG_0732 copy
I found this awesome trunk at a Goodwill! Looooove it. It is now sitting at the foot of my bed holding our linens (: 


IMG_4663 copy
And how cute are these freakin' aprons?! I couldn't resist. The blanket is going up in the store soon...


IMG_9378 copy
A green pillowcase, cute little mug, some doilies, and a heart basket. 


IMG_9384 copy


IMG_9376 copy
Some vintage fabric. I'm a sucker for vintage fabric. I need to actually use them! 


IMG_9385 copy
And some more vintage-y mugs. I'm a taurus btw. 


IMG_9391 copy
This one was too funny to pass up. 

Do you guys have any good recently thrifted finds? 

I'm so glad it's almost the weekend. I've got on long day of work and homework ahead of me but Eliza's Nanna is picking her up tonight and keeping her for the next day or two so I will be getting a LOT of stuff done (and hopefully get in some quality time with the man). Oh! And we will be out car shopping again this weekend, ugh. Wish us luck! Hope everyone has a great weekend, I've got a cool giveaway coming up so stay tuned!





IMG_5162 copy