Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Girlish Garb: Pink & Polka Dots



Girlish Garb
These, ladies and gentlemen, are my new shoes! And I love them. I've seriously been wearing them every chance I get! Also, this is now my go-to hair style for second-day hair. I haven't been able to wear my hair up for so long and I still have to put in a million clips to keep it all up but hey, it works!
IMG_8079 copy
IMG_8074
Outfit Details: 
Earrings- Thrifted 
Pink Cardigan- Forever 21 
Grey Tank- Forever 21 (upcycled by myself) 
Polka Dot Skirt- Thrifted 
Belt- Thrifted 
Tights- Walmart
Shoes- Payless ($15!)
IMG_8075
IMG_8080
For the next few days, when I get a chance, I'm going to try and fit in two posts a day. Like I said before, I have some serious catching up to do! 

Also, some exciting news! I've almost reached 100 followers (via Google Friend Connect)! Kind of a big milestone for me (: 

Speaking of followers, anybody have good tips for tracking readers? Like statistics and what not? Let me knowwww

Hopefully since I've gotten a new camera remote, I will take my next outfit pictures somewhere besides my studio! We'll see (:
IMG_5162 copy