Sunday, February 26, 2012

Girlish Garb: New Favorite Skirt


Check out this awesome skirt, I do believe it's my new favorite so you guys may be seeing it a lot (: 
IMG_7009



IMG_7010
Daily Outfit: 
Pink Lace Crop Top- Forever 21 
White Skirt- Thrifted 
Grey Leggings- Target 
Feather Necklace- DIY



IMG_7022



IMG_7014

I tried to make a gif with some dancing pictures I took but it didn't work :( Whatev. 

Also, I think I'm dying my hair dark brown today? I had the chance to clean my apartment while Eliza was out of the house. And let me tell you! It is so much easier to clean with out a two year old following me around and wrecking everything! So I took some house pictures and will be doing a home tour pretty soon. I'm pretty excited about that (: Well, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday! The weather is gorgeous here and for the first time I don't have a million things to do, woop woop! 



IMG_5162 copy