Sunday, February 26, 2012

DIY: Glam Glasses


short little late night post ;) 

DIY glam glasses. 
IMG_5831


IMG_5818
You will need, mod podge, glitter, and some glasses from the thrift store with the little metal things missing. 


IMG_5823
Fill hole with mod podge. 


IMG_5829
Coat with glitter. Let dry. 


IMG_5832
Coat another time with mod podge. 


IMG_5825
And add some more glitter. Let dry and remove glitter around edges. Glam glasses! 

I'm not really a bling-y person, but this was the perfect glittery touch to spruce up some boring glasses! 

My day has been quite a whirlwind. Last night, I went night fishing (more on that another time). And we didn't get home until 5 in the morning. Then at 10:30 Brandon and I drug ourselves out of bed to go car shopping with my dad. We drove around Houston ALL day from dealership to dealership hunting down cars. During this time I had about 5 cups of free (and delicious coffee) dealership coffee. So we searched until we found the perfect car annnnd we did! We bought that sucker and then drove it home around 8-ish (more on that another time too). Then I came home and ALL THE SUDDEN all that coffee kicked in and I started to get the jitters. Weird weird feeling. So then I sat down to write a paper and was just completely overwhelmed. BLEH. I hate papers. After about  3 hours I finally finished it and am sooo relieved that's over with. Still have the jitters though..... I don't think I'll be sleeping for a while. Maybe I'll clean?!!! Haaa, hope you guys are enjoying your weekend. Tomorrow will be the first Sunday not spent entirely on homework and I'm kind of excited. I get Eliza back tomorrow, I miss her. We're going to go on an adventure (: 



IMG_5162 copy