Thursday, January 19, 2012

House Tent & Christmas Pictures

One of our (probably most favorite) advent activities was to make a fort! And we actually decided to make our whole living room (and bedroom but I don't have pictures of that) into one huge fort! These pictures don't really do it justice but you can get the picture


blogged


blogged


blogged


blogged


blogged


blogged
My edited tree: (ie no tinsel)


blogged


blogged
(some other holiday-eee shots of my house)


blogged


blogged

And then some pictures of christmas cards in the making! I posted some pictures from my phone but those were awful, sorry about that.


blogged


blogged


blogged


blogged


blogged


 
Today was my first real day of work and boy did it feel good to do actually do stuff! Also, my backup purse (my previous one's strap broke about a week ago).... well the strap on that one broke today too. Sooo, I made a trip to Goodwill on my way to work and got myself a brand new one (well new to me atleast). I'm so glad I went today too because I found a Dooney & Bourke bag for $19.99! Scoooore. And I really really like it, I'll have to share pictures later. Or you can follow me on twitter and see it yourself! 

In other news, I started school yesterday. I think I'm a mix of excited and uneasy about it... I only took two online classes this semester because I kind of overdid it last semester. I wish I could take more so I can just be done with it but for my sanity, I chose to slow down this time around..... Oh! Also, I just died my hair and I think I'm in love. Think dark auburn. 

Well I think that's about it folks. The week is halfway over! Here's to Wednesdays! 

xo
Sam