Sunday, January 29, 2012

Girlish Garb & Yarn Balls



blogged
I can't remember where I saw these but I made them for christmas and they were so cute that I left them hanging around! They're basically styrofoam balls with yarn wrapped around (2 colors to add some dimension). And then I stuck a christmas hook in them and hung'm up! 



blogged



blogged



blogged



blogged




Girlish Garb



blogged
And here's an outfit I wore a couple of days ago to work. It feels so nice to work again. And for some exciting news!!! I got a custom domain for my new store front: samwishstore.com . I feel so legit now, I just need to make some new business cards and I'll be set! I love, love, love where my store is now. It's all falling into place and becoming so awesome. Yay (: 



blogged



blogged
Outfit Details: 
Blouse-Thrifted 
Skirt-Urban Outfitters (on sale, of course) 
Leggings- I believe I got them at a clothes swap (Leah???)



blogged

My week has been... well let's just say I've had my share of ups and downs. I'm in the middle of doing Sunday homework and chores so I'll have to write a post about it tomorrow. And it might be a long one so stay tuned! 




IMG_5162 copy