Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Girlish Garb: New Hair!


Girlish Garb

This is going to be a short little post. I've been busy lately crafting up a storm! Oh, and I also died my hair and cut my bangs. Have a looksy! 


blogged


blogged
I couldn't decide between the two photoshop actions so I did them both! 


blogged


blogged

see the lookbook version here

Today (and by today I do mean the last couple of hours) have been kind of emotional. I'm usually very good at keeping a positive attitude but that usually comes with pushing all my negative thoughts/feelings to the back of my mind until they explode. And they exploded. But instead of just forgetting about it again and moving on (until the next time of course), I'm going to deal with it. It's scary and real and hard. I don't like doing these things because I'd rather just move on and do things productive but I realize that I need to confront my emotions for things to work out. Gahhh. Such is life, right? 

So that's where I'm at.... just venting a little. Hope you don't mind. 


IMG_5162 copy