Thursday, January 12, 2012

2011

A little re-cap from last year (a little late but whatev). I don't know why I didn't think of this before. Since I don't have my computer, I can't put up new pictures but I can put up old ones! So I went through my Flickr and picked out my favorites from 2011. I have to say that our year was pretty freakin' awesome. Sooo here we goo! 

In 2011 we..... 




IMG_7920
...got engaged

IMG_9674
We also moved out of my dad's house and into our own apartment! 


blogged
When we moved out, I turned my old room at my dad's (thanks dad!) into a studioooo! Which is amazing and I love it. 


IMG_9537
My brother and sister (twins!) graduated from high school and started college! Woot, woot! 


blogged
Ms. Eliza Jane turned two


blogged
blogged
And started school! (aka Mother's Day Out) 


floral dress
Business is booming! I had 150 orders last year (not spectacular but hey, it's a start).... 


feather and stone necklace
I also went to Big Cartel which didn't work out so I moved back to Etsy, created two stores and started selling jewelry and home decor! 

One of my most favorite parts about 2011 was getting to decorate our place! 


blogged
(halloween)


blogged
(christmas)


blogged


blogged

And of course, getting to experiment with food and make some de-li-cous meals! 


blogged
White chicken enchiladas 


IMG_8655
Cordon Bleu Pizza 


blogged
Chicken & Olive Pasta Casserole 


blogged
Sweet Onion Alfredo Pizza 

But my favorite was getting to go out on our own and become our own little family. 


blogged


blogged


blogged


blogged


blogged


blogged


IMG_1137 copy


blogged


blogged
Brandon made lead role in his first college play! He also got promoted, I'm so proud of him (: 


blogged


blogged

I don't have christmas pictures yet, but I promise when I get my computer fixed they will be the first to go up! I sent it off today (nervewrecking!) and hopefully it comes back ok. 

Anyways, this year was pretty big for us. We've had lots of struggles but held tight and made the best of things! I'm so proud of my little family and how far we've come in just one year. I love my life and can not wait to see what this year is going to bring us. 

xo, Sam