Saturday, December 10, 2011

Girlish Garb: Winter!

Girlish Garb
Ok, so it's not quite winter here yet but it's getting there! Today is was still in the 60s and I could really have gone without a jacket. I suppose that's a good thing though right?!



blogged



blogged
Outfit details: 
"S" Sweater- thrifted (picked out by my lovely sis!) 
Romper-thrifted (will be in the store soon) 
Leggings- Forever 21 
Boots-thrifted
Belt-thrifted



blogged



blogged



blogged

I love, love, loooOOOooove this sweater. I got it in New Orleans at a great thrift store and my sister actually found it for me (: So, I believe now I'm caught up with my outfit posts. Oh! Speaking of outfits, I was featured on a web site called Beauty Riot! Check me out (I'm number 12)- Real Girls Wear: Holiday Party Looks. So that's exciting! I feel so legit ;) In other news, I've got finals coming up this week so I may be absent quite a bit. But after that, I'll have a lot more time on my hands to get down and dirty with some christmas crafting! Well, I'd love to stay and chat but I think I hear Eliza stirring. Hope you guys have a great weekend! 




Signature copy