Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Girlish Garb: Rainy Day


Girlish Garb
I believe I am one behind on these? Ah, well I'll catch up eventually. This last week and a half is the end of our semester and we have been swamped with homework, end of semester papers, and finals to study for! On top of that, it's the holiday season so Brandon has to go to work double time and I.... well I've been majorly slacking in the work area. I wish I had more time to take advantage of the holiday rush but alas, school and my family come first. Hopefully when class is over I can catch a break and do some Etsy/store related things but I'm afraid by then it will be too late. Maybe I'll get ahead for the new year? Anyways, I'm excited about this christmas. We've been having so much fun already, enjoying the weather, each other, making fun crafts, and listening to christmas music! This christmas is definitely going to be a handmade one, I'm trying to spend zero dollars! We'll see how that goes... So anyways, here's an outfit I wore on a rainy day last week. 
BLOGGED
Do you see that shadow? Right there to the right of my leg? Who could that be... 


BLOGGED


BLOGGED


BLOGGED
Well looky here! It's Eliza! She snuck up mid-shoot and decided to join in on the picture taking. (: 


BLOGGED
Top (new!)- Urban Outfitters Sale Rack for $9.99 (can I get a woop, woop?!)
Tank- Target 
Necklace- Was in the store buuuut I decided it was a keeper 
Shorts- DIY, from pants 
Shoes- Thrifted 


BLOGGED



How's everyone doing out there? Holding up these last couple of weeks before christmas?! I hope you've been drinking lots of hot cocoa and soaking those ears with some great christmas music! 
Signature copy