Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shop Update


Here's a little shop update. Just listed a bunch of jewelry, probably the last for a little bit because I'm waiting on some things to come in but also so I can focus more on making clothes for winter! I'm really excited and have some great ideas (!!!!). Anywho, here's some new stuff. 
paint swirl necklace
Swirled Paint Necklace 
beaded necklacew
Black & Brown Beaded Necklace


glasses necklace
Black Glasses Necklace


bow necklace beige
Pink Bow Necklace


pouch necklace
Feather & Pouch Necklace 


turquoise row
Turquoise Stone Necklace


feather jar
Feather in a Bottle Necklace


IMG_0661
Stone & Feather Necklace


blue moccasins
Navy Blue Moccasins


IMG_0388


Boho Carpet Bag 


Also! For my handmade store, you can use the code: NOV2011 to get 25% off your entire purchase!
Take advantage of it while you still can! I just lowered the prices on pretty much everything so that's a super duper deal right there. 

Signature copy