Monday, November 7, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Soo, we went to the pumpkin patch a little bit ago and I forgot to share! These pictures are just too cute to pass up so I'm just going to post them. It was a really fun day, my mom and mother-in-law brought us to this pumpkin patch up where they live. I was expecting like a field with a bunch of pumpkins (a pumpkin patch, right?) but this thing was a whole dang carnival! Complete with a hayride and train! So of course, we rode the train but the rest of the time was spent chasing Eliza around. She didn't want to leave! 



blogged
^^ this is my mother-in-law, Brandon's mom, can you tell? 


blogged
^^ and this is my mother (: 


blogged


blogged


blogged


blogged


blogged


blogged


blogged
Eliza's new thing is sneaking up behind sitting people, grabbing them around the neck, and swinging around on your back! I don't think she gets what "choking" is, lol. 


blogged


blogged


blogged
We took a ride on the train and got a mini tour of the farm it was on. It's originally a christmas tree farm so it was really fun to drive through all the christmas tree fields! Getting in the mood for christmassss!!!!


blogged


blogged
Eliza has a new fascination with all things turkey... 


blogged


blogged
And sitting on pumpkins.... 


blogged
But mostly, she was interested in the miniature, Eliza-sized, christmas trees! 


blogged
It doesn't feel like a monday... which is a good thing? How was your weekend? Mine was... really good. Saturday morning was kind of bad but from there it just got really good. I decided to take a last minute trip up  to visit my mom and that was probably the best decision I made all weekend. I got to see two really good friends of mine and I learned to crochet!!!!!!! I can NOT tell you how excited I am to start crocheting some granny squares. I also started knitting a hat, I forgot how much I liked knitting and how addicting it is! It's very relaxing though. Then, yesterday, we went on a family park outing. We came home and did some fun crafting (I'll share what me made later). Right in the middle, I looked over and Eliza had curled up in her chair and fell asleep! At 7:30! That NEVER happens. So that was cool, Brandon and I made some peach crisp and enjoyed the rest of our evening. I got a good night's sleep and am totally ready to start my week! Happy monday ya'll! 

Signature copy