Thursday, November 10, 2011

Girlish Garb: Flower Child


Girlish Garb

I don't know what I was thinking, trying to schedule these for Sundays. I'm just going to do one, once a week, when I have time. That way, I'm not apologizing every Sunday for forgetting. Anyways, this is what I wore to work yesterday. The headbands (they are two separate ones) I made for an upcoming photoshoot. I just slipped them on right before this and decided to take some pictures! I took some extra "self-portraits" because... well I felt like it! A couple weeks back, I wanted to start a 52 week project where I take a self-portrait every week to work on my photography skills but I simply don't have the time for that. I barely have the time to do all the stuff I'm going now! But when I have the extra time, I might slip in a few here and there. 



IMG_0872 copy


IMG_0879 copy
Outfit Details: 
Skirt- Thrifted ($4) 
Red Velvet Tank- Thrifted ($2) 
Crocheted Vest- Forever 21 ($15) 
Headbands- DIY I pretty much followed my tutorial but used stretchy lace instead of ribbon



IMG_0883 copy


IMG_0892 copy


IMG_0891 copy


IMG_0884 copy

And I just realized that I'm not wearing makeup in these..... yay? It's nice to feel pretty without makeup. I didn't get enough sleep last night so I'm going to make myself a jumbo cup of coffee before I explode... or fall asleep. Ta ta! 




Signature copy