Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Girlish Garb: Dressing for Comfort

A belated outfit post, I was supposed to post it Sunday but.. well you know. It just didn't happen and I just remembered today so I whipped out my camera and here you have it! 


Girlish Garb

Today, I'm dressing for comfort. I woke up early to take Eliza to mother's day out and decided to skip school. Ya, I'm a rebel hahah. So anyways, I woke up and threw on some warm, comfy clothes. No makeup,  did absolutely nothing to my hair (luckily I don't have bedhead, the braid is from yesterday). I'm pretty sure I didn't even eat breakfast.... 

IMG_0341


IMG_0344


IMG_0348


IMG_0345 copy
These are my FAVORITE pair of leggings. I wear them all the time.
Outfit Details: 
Jean Button Up- Thrifted 
Navy Striped Gap Dress- Thrifted 
Leggings- Wet Seal? Like years ago 
Suede Heart Necklace- Will be in store soon 


IMG_0329
So Halloween was really good. We spent the day at home (mostly) and just relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. It was really, really nice. We carved pumpkins, got dressed up (just things from our closet), put on some fun makeup (which consisted of glitter and eyeliner hearts) and went trick or treating (a total of 3 houses!) which Eliza was really excited about! I didn't know trick or treating in apartments was a thing but apparently it is? I'm glad we decided not to go full on trick or treating though because I don't think Eliza was quite old enough, I'll share more on that later. We finished off our day watching Hocus Pocus and eating some popcorn balls! All-in-all, good day. It's funny, I don't even realize how red my hair is until I look at pictures of myself. Huh. So what did you guys do for Halloween?

Signature copy