Thursday, October 20, 2011

We Met By The Moon

Does anybody by any chance have a time machine I can borrow? Haaaaaaa. Ugh. I CAN NOT wait until I'm finished with school, for cereal. I've had tests back to back to back and am super behind with work and blahh. So sorry about my lack of blogging lately and for the upcoming lack of blogging. I feel like I'm always playing "catch up". Perhaps I need to learn how to set realistic goals for myself? Anyways, I'm not really in the mood to do a "real" post so I'm just goint to put up some pictures I've taken here and there.


blogged

They don't do this often so when they do happen to fall asleep together, I make sure to get a picture. Another thing that doesn't happen often is... Brandon buying me flowers! He's not really the "romantic" type (my luck, right?) so one day I told him that and the next, he awoke me with a bouquet of flowers and breakfast burritos! So I guess the moral of the story is when in need of flowers, tell Brandon he needs to be romantic. Some times a lady just needs some dang flowers! And sometimes a man just needs to be reminded?

blogged

blogged

And here's Eliza being crazy with her cute little outfit that she picked out for herself and her cute little heart pillow. She's very opinionated when it comes to her clothes, she will sometimes change outfits 3 times in one hour! I wonder where she gets that.... (p.s. don't mind all the food on her face)

blogged


blogged


blogged

Brandon- my little STAR! He was in a play called Woyzeck (he was the lead!) and did freakin' awesome. I'm so proud, I made him a huge card with a huge heart cookie inside!

blogged

Our friend's Casey and Laura Anne came in to see the show and Eliza stayed up all night playing with them! Around 12 o'clock she cuddled up next to Laura Anne and fell asleep. And then I tried to transfer her to her bed and she threw up all over me....  so that was fun! But I got some pretty cute pictures.

blogged


blogged


How's your week so far? Anything exciting goin' on? By the way, I cut my hair... again. The changing seasons just get me in the mood for... well change! Plus I feel like my last hair cut made me feel too young and little girl like. I'm not trying to look old or anything but, "Oh my gosh! You look 14!" get's really old after a while. Especially the reactions I get when I tell people I have a kid. Soo, new hair cut it was! I guess you'll have to wait until I can put on some make up and take some pretty pics. Until then, see ya later! I'm off to make the most of the week I have left.

 
Signature copy