Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tweet, tweet!

I've had a personal twitter for a while but haven't been too, too active on it. I've been kind of skeptical about getting another one for the store and stuff until I read this article. And now, I can't believe I've been missing out on all the fun! So I started up an account (and will probably just use that one from now on)! You can visit it here, so go and follow me! Please and thank you (:

Also, I added (or kind of edited) a new page up there ^^^^. It's called Stay Connected and it links to all the social websites I participate in for you guys to... well, stay connected! What about you guys? Are you apart of any cool websites? Do you have a twitter for me to follow?! Link it up!

That's all for today, I'll do a real post tomorrow.

Signature copy