Monday, October 17, 2011

Latest Thrifted Finds

I spent an awesome day with my mother-in-law yesterday and we went to my favorite place.... Goodwill! I spent way too much money but it was fun and I got some great stuff (mostly for the store). I also went thrifting one day last week and forgot to blog about my finds so those will be mixed in here too. Anyways, here's what I found:


I love looking for fun/vintage house wares. Also, I love finding great mugs/glasses.

blogged


blogged


blogged


blogged

I'm not really sure where this one is at the moment but it will be going in the store soon.

blogged


I've been a little obsessed with vintage sheets lately.... I plan on making a quilt but for now they are sitting in a pretty pile.

blogged


blogged

I actually found this one a while back but forgot to blog about it. Cute, huh?! Ignore the gross inside, it's holding pens/pencils now so I don't actually drink out of it! Just wanted to share the secret message inside (:

blogged


This was also a find from a little while back. It has now found a happy home above my tv. I've just re-arranged so maybe I'll share a little house tour soon.

blogged


Alright, my sister is probably going to kill me when she sees this one but..... I've fallen for the clog craze! I can't help it, these are just so cute! With the little hearts and fringe and white leather, I mean come on. I couldn't resist. Sorry Alex.

blogged


blogged


I caught up a lot this weekend (yay!) and have a suprise that I can't wait to share! It involves a pretty song, some dancing, and clothes from my store. Can you guess? Was your weekend a success? Tell me about it!

Signature copy