Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Sneak Peek!

Eliza and I made some pretty awesome Halloween Crafts about a week ago, here's a little sneak peek.

blogged


blogged


blogged


blogged
(yaa, just ignore the tape behind the bats. haaaaa)

blogged


blogged


Also! My sister, Heather, came down recently to see Brandon's show. I don't get to see her often because she lives kind of far away but the time before that, we got to go thrift shopping together and she asked me to make her some plate stands! Remember those?! So here are the plates she picked out and the final results.

blogged


blogged


blogged

I think they turned out pretty cute, they even kinda look like her! Is that weird?
So, about the halloween decorations! I will be posting tutorials for everything in the next week, so keep your eyes peeled.

And in case you didn't notice, I changed up the layout a bit! The header is a little different (had to add some floral!) and now there are sidebars on both sides. The right sidebar has been dedicated to supporting some of my favorite blogs! I know some of you have blogs that you'd like to promote, so if you'd like me to add yours to the list than contact me: samwish3@gmail.com. I won't bite, promise (:

Today was kind of a slow day but hey, that's monday for you, right? And we might have a trip to Austin coming in the near future! It's been way too long since we've been. Austin is kind of like our second home, it's where we want to end up (hopefully!) if and when everything plays out. I'm not sure if I shared this with ya'll but Brandon recently got promoted, which is awesome but that means we have to stay where we are for a couple more years. I was upset at first but now am thinking it's for the best. We really just need to finish school and down here in good ole' Houston is the best place for that where we don't have distractions... like friends... haaaa. But ya, and Austin is only 3 hours away so we can visit when we need a little break, which is great.... Anyways, how was your Monday?? Have you done any Halloween decorating yet?!

Signature copy