Sunday, October 23, 2011

Girlish Garb


This isn't necessarily a new feature on the blog but I wanted to define it! I like fashion (obviously) and dressing up. I've done some daily outfits here and there but "daily outfits" is kind of a lame term so I came up with a new one! Dun duh, duh dunnn, introducing Girlish Garb!

      Girlish Garb

So every Sunday from now on, I'm going to try to post atleast one outfit from my week. Here's one from this week:

IMG_9898


IMG_9899

Outfit Details:
Dress: Gift from Brandon
Shirt: Thrifted
Necklace: Sam Wish
Star clip: DIY 
Belt: Thrifted

IMG_9912

IMG_9922

I wore this to work one day. I thrifted this cute top recently and really wanted to wear it! And this is my new haircut. It's not really that big of a change but I think it's a little edgier? I dunno, it's just a little more styled, thinned out a bit, and easier to manage. Plus I think I look better with shorter hair. This isn't really the greatest picture of it but you get the point! I really like this necklace, I made it for the store but have been wearing it around everyday! So I'll get to making some more to put in the store. What do you think?

Signature copy