Thursday, October 6, 2011

Etsy!

In case you didn't read catch the news before, I decided to move all my vintage wares back over to Etsy! I was really struggling with my Big Cartel store because I didn't have a budget for advertising so I was going no where, and fast! So, instead of wasting the hard work I did over at Big Cartel, I split up my goods between the two sites. And I couldn't be more happy! I think all my vintage inventory is finally transfered over and I've started adding a few new things to the mix so I thought I'd share.

floral dress


sunflower dress



purple dress



formal dress
 


50s dress




In other news, I'm tired. Like really tired today. Eliza was up coughing all night. I tried the whole steamy bathroom thing and it didn't work, I've tried giving her tea, and I tried giving her water but that didn't really work either (we ended up spilling that in the middle of the night all over our bed!). Any suggestions on how to sooth a cough? We were sick a couple weeks ago but still have a nasty cough and I don't know how to get rid of it! Help!

Signature copy