Monday, September 5, 2011

What's Up?

**Note: Apparently my comments have been disabled for a really long time! I just found out and have fixed it! So comment away! I would love to here from you guys and see who actually reads this thing! Also, if you have a blog feel free to leave a link! I would love to learn more about you guys and maybe about what you would like to read more. Thanks (:

Eliza and I have been sick with a cold but that's not stopping us from thouroughly enjoying our long, labor day weekend! Last week was exciting but exhausting. Brandon, Eliza, and I all started school on the same day! Eliza is enrolled in a Mother's Day Out program (a present from my mom) so that's a first! She's never been to a daycare or anything like that before so we were excited for her to gain some independence and meet some kids her age! It's been kind of hard for her to be without her Mommy but I think it's going good! Her first day of "school" outfit:

blogged


blogged
 
She tore the bow off before we even made it out the door. And don't you love the Spice Girls backpack?! It used to be mine, Eliza just loves it.


blogged

After her first day of school, can you say pooped?!

blogged
 
Yesterday I woke up early and made everyone breakfast in bed! Cinnamon raison bagel for Eliza and Kalamata olive bread with gouda and avocado for mommy and daddy! And of course, a glass of oj to help us get better!

blogged
 
We layed in bed, wrapped up in our quilts for a while. It was nice to just play in bed for an hour or two.

blogged
 
The weather was so nice, we just couldn't resist going to the park! I've never been here before and it's so close to my house, we will definitely be going back!


blogged


blogged


blogged
 
 
In other news, I just got my new business cards! What do you think?!


blogged

So that's What's Up! Don't forget to leave a comment! I promise I'll reply, I can't to hear what you guys have to say! Thanks again for listening to me (:
Signature copy