Monday, September 12, 2011

Studio Tour/Makeover

I thought I'd share with you guys a tour of my studio (a room out of my dad's house that he lets me work out of). I took these "before" pictures about 3 months ago and have been redecorating/organizing ever since. I wanted a space I was comfortable with showing to people (aka not a complete wreck, pardon the "before" mess), reflected my style/store, and that I was motivated to work in. I thought it was finally worthy of showing to people so here it is!

Before:

blogged
 
after..

blogged

blogged

blogged


Before: 

blogged


after... 

blogged

blogged

^^ This has to be one of my favorite walls!

Before:

blogged

after...

blogged

my work desk at the moment (i've been working on a jewelry line!)

blogged

Before:

blogged

after... 

blogged

I freakin' love this pegboard, look how organized it looks! And I added this bench which was actually a coffee table that I spray painted white and made a cushion for!
blogged


blogged

This is my DIY dry-erase calendar. I had this dry erase board but wasn't using it so I grabbed some black electrical tape and made a calendar! It hasn't been updated... woops. But I'm going to, I swear!

blogged

When Eliza was born, we lived with my dad and knocked down a wall to make this little room for her (see first before picture). Then we moved out and it became my little photoshoot room (hence all the lighting equipment)! This wall is used mainly for storage, not so pretty.

And here's the after...

blogged



blogged

See a little peek at my jewelry! So there you have it, this is where the magic happens. Not too exciting but it works! I appologize that you can't see the WHOLE thing. Just some little snippets. But ya, so how was everyone's weekend?! I'm contimplating a Pinterest Monday post... ya, remember those? Maybe I'll get to it... I have a lot of work to do today so don't hold your breath! Hmmm....

Signature copy