Sunday, September 11, 2011

Outfit Post/Studio Peek

Here's what I wore yesterday on our fun-filled adventure of a day!

blogged

blogged
 
I got some work done yesterday, played tennis with Brandon (I'm terrible but we have fun) and ate Korean! We decided to go out to eat somewhere we had never been before and chose this place called Korean BBQ... it was interesting. I've never had Korean before and didn't know what to expect! But let me tell you, their dumplings were delicious! The rest of the food was... spicy and unusual. There were a lot of vegetables involved and I like the way they were flavored but still simple. After, we went for fro-yo which is guaranteed to be good! Then came home for an episode of Mad Men and some much needed sleep!

blogged

blogged

Aren't these shoes AMAZING? I happened upon them the other day at a thrift store and grabbed them up before I had a chance to think about it! I love, love, love them!

Outfit Details:
Vest- Thrifted
Pink Lace Skirt- Thrifted
Lighthouse Necklace- DIY
Oxfords- Thrifted

Tomorrow, I'm going to share with you a tour of my studio (aka my old room at my dad's that he so kindly let's me work out of)! I redecorate the other day in an attempt to get motivated about working and decided it was blog-worthy! So here's a little sneak peek:

blogged

blogged

blogged

blogged

blogged


Hope everyone is having a fantabulous weekend! Any exciting plans or events?! I would love to hear all about them!

Signature copy