Monday, September 19, 2011

Outfit Post

This is going to be a short little post. Last week has left me absolutely exhausted and my weekend didn't really help so I'm cutting this short to get some snoozin' in! But before I do, I wanted to share an outfit I wore Wednesday and an awesome bag I thrifted.

blogged


blogged
 
Outfit Details:
Dress- Thrifted
Grey Top- Thrifted
Brown Belt- Thrifted
Bow Necklace-DIY


blogged


blogged

I got this bag this week. I went to a goodwill to look for some jewelry and decided I needed to look over the store realy quick before I left! And I'm so glad I did! I spotted this little baby for $6.99, yes please!

blogged


blogged


I don't know what I'm going to use if for yet but isn't it pretty? I love it (: Well, time to start the week! What happened to my weekend?

Signature copy