Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Favorite Blogs

I don't know about you guys but I freakin' LOVE blogs! And I follow a lot of different blogs. Anything from fashion blogs to crafty-diy blogs, design blogs, and lifestyle blogs. I follow blogs that inspire me or just have awesome, creative owners! They give me an outlet to connect with people that have the same interests as me! And most importantly gives me a source of daily inspiration. Blogs keep me creative and motivated which goes hand-in-hand with the kind of business I'm trying to run! So I wanted to do a post on my top favorite blogs. Here is my inspiration and the awesome people behind it!

blogged
 
First up is A Beautiful Mess-probably my favorite blog right now. It is owned by the beautiful Elsie Larson. She owns Red Velvet and has a vintage brick and mortar shop as well. She is the biggest inspiration to me, I hope I can be as successful as her someday! On her blog you can find a ton of fun DIY's, her outfit posts (she has such great vintage style!), yummy recipes and posts on her daily life as a business owner/awesome creative person! This is definitely a blog I would recommend, you should check it out! Her life is so colorful and I just enjoy seeing all her pretty pictures.

blogged
 
Next is Delightfully Tacky! This is one of the first blogs I started following and I love it! It's a fashion blog about a gorgeous girl named Elizabeth from Alaska. Her style is "delightfully tacky" and she loves mix-matching prints which is my favorite part! She also just got engaged and I'm so happy for her! And I'm a little bit obsessed with her hair. Isn't it just beautiful?! She's just a really sweet person and I enjoy getting to know her and see her grown through her blog.


blogged 
 
Mucho Mucho Bueno Bueno is a blog about two sisters that live in Houston! They are fun, creative people that are really down to earth. They share makeup tips, outfit posts, sneak peaks of their awesome house, and tidbits of their life. They're really sweet and I love their easy-going personalities. Plus they live in Houston which is where I'm from! So it's fun to see things that I recognize!


blogged

Lune Vintage is a blog about a beautiful mother that also has a vintage store! Online and a brick & mortar one. She has a darling son and just had a little baby girl! I love her bohemian/free-spirit style. On her blog you can find news about her store, snapshots of her family and some fun & creative DIY's. I've done a few of them on here including the lace jar and the doily dream catcher. They came from her! So check her out, it's definitely worth a browse.


blogged
 
Keiko Lynn is fashion blog with this gorgeous girl named Keiko. She shares a lot of makeup tutorials (which I love!) and her cute outfits! I love her style, it's vintage, feminine and comfortable but modern at the same time. Her hair is awesome (mine needs to hurry up and grow out already!) and she has the perfect lipstick lips (so jealous!). She always has really fun accessories and is very unpredictable. I am always pleasantly surprised at the outfits she chooses (:


blogged

Little Chief Honeybee is a fashion blog by a girl named, Kaelah! Her outfits are very feminine and I love her hair too! She just remodeled this vintage trailer you see above and is turning it into a mobile shop, isn't it just darling?! She has the cutest shoes and cardigans plus those awesome tattoos and cute dimple piercings. She's a spunky, shark lover (!), who's not afraid to speak her mind. I really enjoy reading her blog! She also shares songs every Monday and it's nice to hear some fresh, new tunes.


blogged

This little blog is by a girl named, Coury. Fancy Treehouse is a fun fashion blog by a vintage seller who shares her daily outfits! They're always fun and I love how she layers her clothes, very inspiring. She always has the cutest bags and she's so pretty! It's very refreshing the way she styles her clothes, like playing dress-up everyday! Love it! And I can't forget about her cute little dog that you will see all over her blog, check it out!

blogged

Cakies is about a beautiful mother with four beautiful kids! I just love hearing about all of their daily adventures, can you imagine 4 girls? They're always dressed up in the most adorable vintage outfits, as if they're cute enough already! I just love seeing all the sisters together, so fun!  You can find their latest sewing projects, yummy food, and pictures of the newest addition to their family (yay babies!). All of her pictures are super colorful and fun! And don't even get me started on how awesome her house & decorations are! This is definitely a blog to check out.

Those are just a few of my favorite blogs! I just started following a bunch more so maybe I'll do another post in a month or two. What are your favorite blogs? Any sites that you recommend? I'm always looking for a good blog to read!

**Thanks to all the awesome blogs I shared today that let me use their pictures. I'm so grateful to have awesome role models to look up to and be inspired by! Oh, the joys of the Internet (: 

Have a great week everyone! It's halfway over!




Signature copy